Monday, January 29, 2018

Ahead is my gorgeous future

Above is the real portrait of mine every morning. This morning, I was reminded by myself that I was in the last days of my twenties. Don't get me wrong because of the facial expression in the picture. I love my twenties. I was almost ready for the 30s with more remarkable adventures. 

However, my 29 was marked by a terrible event: he decided to get into a relationship with another girl. I was tumbling down. I don't want to mention this much as I have written too much in my private diary already. I decided to embrace my emotions and my love for him. I don't hate him as I used to think. He brought me the best days of passion and following the dream. I hope he gets the love that he needs. 

I am an active girl. I never leave my schedule notes empty. It is always full of tasks, plans, and new adventures. And that was how I let the hard days go easier. I was always alone on my path. I am still alone. That never bothers me. I hope my last year of the twenties will be captured by new memories, new achievements, new trips, new friends, and, of course, new love. It's about 300 days prior to my 30 birthday. Things I am doing today will get the result in the near future. I hope to get the best. 

Keep being emotional, too. :D

Let's countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sức khỏe cho tâm hồn

Vi thật sự công nhận mình không phải là người có thói quen và kỷ luật để viết blog. Vi chỉ nghĩ đến nó khi trong lòng có muộn phiền không nó...