Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A quote about trying hard


"Hard work doesn't guarantee success"

This quote was said by a famous TV director in Vietnam. He said this as a comment on a performance of a competitor in a TV show name "En Vang 2017". 

I mediately felt the meaning when he said it. I have tried really hard but not all my effort was recognized and rewarded. This saying can be applied in any situation. However, because I have just failed in love so I reflected much on that latest experiences ("-_-) I did try hard and went nowhere.

Now what? Well, I think I shouldn't stop believing. That saying is a good warning to look back and learn from the mistakes. The new outcomes just yet could be seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sức khỏe cho tâm hồn

Vi thật sự công nhận mình không phải là người có thói quen và kỷ luật để viết blog. Vi chỉ nghĩ đến nó khi trong lòng có muộn phiền không nó...