Saturday, October 21, 2017

Hello world, again :D

I suddenly thought that I should have a blog. Then I found this as my old blog. I have written about my studying abroad dream and my broken-heart story. How cute I was!!

So sad that I didn't keep the reflecting journal more often. I have been through so many interesting life events.

I have changed my jobs twice. I love all those positions. I have realized my career path would never betray me. I appreciate the moments I have spent with my colleagues, my companies, and the young learners.

I have loved again.. and broke up again, twice. However, it was not so hurtful like the one in 2013.  My partners respected me and we fell apart because we did not match each other.

More important, I am now studying abroad. This is the scenario that I could not see 4 years ago. I keep following my dream to be an educator academically. What a long journey!

Now I should write more about this path from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sức khỏe cho tâm hồn

Vi thật sự công nhận mình không phải là người có thói quen và kỷ luật để viết blog. Vi chỉ nghĩ đến nó khi trong lòng có muộn phiền không nó...